Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 15 for 2010

My top 15 favorite photos for 2010 in no particular order.

All cameras Canon


This is a tractor my dad restored in 2010: the Ford 6000. An excellent restoration.

SD600

I was about to kill this spider but after watching it make its web we became friends.

A570is

This was one of my favorite photos of myself for the year. Thanks Joddi.

A570is

I was walking around Charleston, what can you say.

S95

More of Charleston.

S95

I was in myrtle beach for a confreres and was walking around and jest having fun with the camera.

S95

This was in Nebraska one of my dad’s wheat fields with the grain truck in the distance.

SD600

I love this photo this is my dad harvesting the wheat with a restored Oliver #33 combine.

SD600

My dad and the 1953 (I think) Oliver #33 combines.

SD600

The sunken garden Lincoln Nebr. I love visiting this place every year.

G9

I have to have at least one flower shot and this is my favorite for the year.

G9

This photo was a mistake. I was getting glare from the window but I don’t care I like it. It’s dreamy.

G9

Of the many sunrise photos I got this year, this is one of my favorites.

G9

And this one to.

G9

This is my first cabinet that I made in my new shop this year and my best to date. It took me almost six years to find the wood for this cabinet. And it’s for sale.

Rebel SX


No comments:

Post a Comment